BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
In this report, we cover how to recruit and retain great caregivers.
Finding people that are willing to work is only half of the battle. Experienced, qualified caregivers are hard to come by these days.
Learn about why there is a caregiver shortage and what you can do about it.
Caregiving can be both lucrative and rewarding if it is done in a manner that is beneficial for everybody involved. The patients, the caregivers, the patients’ families, and the rest of the company staff should all be considered important components; not only for the growth of the business but for the well-being of everyone involved and their loved ones.
We cover all of it in this comprehensive guide.
We explain the dynamics of proper communication, scheduling, management, and other crucial elements that are key factors for the development and continual growth of a caregiver business.
Table of Contents
Why Do We Have a Caregiver Shortage?
- More Seniors
- More Shortages
- More Unemployment Benefits
So There’s a Caregiver Shortage - What Do Caregivers Say About What Matters to Them?
- Breaking Down the Caregiver Recruiting Process
- What Separates Good From Great Caregivers?
- Explain the Specifics of the Caregiver Role at the Beginning of the Process
- How Can Utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Improve the Caregiver Recruitment Process?
Match Caregivers’ Work Ability Before They Begin Working
- How Can You Match Caregivers’ Work Ability Through Scheduling?
- Breaking Down Caregiver and Client Matching
- Give Caregivers Ample Opportunity to Work and Advance Their Careers
How Can You Increase Caregiver Happiness and Retention?
- How Can You Provide Consistent Scheduling to Increase Caregiver Happiness?
- Provide Competitive and Reliable Caregiver Pay to Increase Caregiver Satisfaction
- Engage in Frequent Two-Way Communication to Build Relationships With Caregivers
- Establish Clear Standardized Company Processes to Improve the Caregiver Experience
How Can You Grow Your Company’s Network?
- Build Strong Relationships to Increase Client and Caregiver Referrals
- Breaking Down Various Marketing Methods to Expand Your Network
- Why Should You Improve Communication and Respond Positively to Client and Caregiver Feedback?
You Can Establish a Thriving Home Care Business
- About the Brands
Feel free to download our clear, and thorough explanation of successful techniques to expand and grow your entire caregiver network.